Ended our summer on a high note with our trip to Disney! Vinny and I went with a couple of friends from college that we don't see that often and had a blast. We did and ate so much! I was exhausted almost all of the time but exhaustedly happy. Disney is such a magical place.
Some highlights include:
- Drinking our way around EPCOT (Pro-tip: take turns with friends at each country so as not to get completely shit-faced)
- Going up Splash Mountain just as the fireworks were going off
- Donald Duck photobombing us in Animal Kingdom (and just generally being hilarious)
- Kathy's shirt which said "I'm surrounded by idiots" complete with picture of Scar
- Eating so much food because Disney Dining Plan
- Meeting so many characters - I was amazed at how not-so-bad the lines were!
- Getting so many compliments on my ears (and many from some princesses). I got them from The Mermaid Harp and I love them.
- The "Vamos!" parade. Judy and Nick Wilde are in it. The song is the catchiest. It is the best.
Sigh. Until next time!