1. Strawberry cucumber lemonade from the Lizzmonade stand at Jersey City Project eats a few weeks ago. So refreshing, especially on that hot hot day.
2. Tarte Amazonian BB Tinted Moisturizer: I'm finding myself wearing less and less makeup out of laziness and summer-ness, and I find that this is the best thing to even out my skin tone that I can just slap on with my fingers!
3. Game of Thrones: OMG this season was SO GOOD. I was never such a huge GoT fan before, always able to wait until the end of the season so I could just binge watch. But I followed along this time and I'm so glad I did. The finale was incredibly satisfying!
4. Mine and Vinny's trip to the Bahamas early in June was so lovely. It was a bit uncomfortable at first as most of our trips consist of DOING things EVERY SECOND, but we finally succumbed to the life of laying out on a beach, drinking piña coladas, and eating raw conch and, hey, I'd do it again.
5. Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed: This book, or rather collection of advice columns, really pushed my heart buttons. I read 'Wild' last year and loved it and only recently realized that I should check out more of Strayed's work. Wasn't disappointed. Made me cry on a beach. That is all.
6. Bought some more pastel-y Copic Ciao markers. Need to use them more!